Tuesday, July 04, 2006

4 Leaves to the Clover: 4 Leprechauns!

I'm all Leprechaun'ed out. I was gonna include reviews for the two Lep in the Hoods, but I'll save those for another day. Leprechaun 4 was tough to get through, and I'd like to move onto something else for the time being.

I'd assume everyone's heard of these films, and at least seen one of them. They are what they are: funny little slasher picks whose budgets recede faster than Clint Howard's hairline (yeah, he was in number 2). They're Chucky with Warwick Davis and a wackier premise.

If, for some reason, you'd like to see a Leprechaun 7, Connie's fanpage has all the info in helping to get it done: Connie's Leprechaun Center.

You can find in-depth reviews of Lep1 and Lep2 at BadMovies.org.

My Reviews:
Leprechaun
Leprechaun 2
Leprechaun 3
Leprechaun 4: In Space

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home